iPhone inventory drying up… iPhone 2.0 looming?
Mac Daily News is now reporting that all major NY Apple stores have neither iPhones in stock nor are they able to tell when new shipments will be arriving. Some are jumping the gun that this is similar to the normal Mac inventory flow when new devices are in the pipeline. We’ll have an update from our local Apple Store soon. So here is what might be coming soon:
- Obvious inclusion of 3G in iPhone 2.0.
- 32GB capacity for $600 (early adopters paid that much for 8GB less than a year ago!).
- Inclusion of SDK ready OS X.
- Front mounted cam for video iChat.
- Revised headphone input jack.
Of course TheMNT will let you know as soon as we know. What do you want on your iPhone?