Post-Macworld… Mac news sloooooooow…
After the splash created by the new Macbook Air, news out of Cupertino seems mighty slow these days. There are things in the pipe line, but current offerings are a little lacking. Let’s do a round up of headlines:
- Macbook Air reviews in, and critics love the little guy.
- 1.1.3 iPod touch/iPhone update already *gasp* jailbroke’d.
- Steve Jobs paid $1 yet again for CEO duties. Loses millions in AAPL stock tumble (now @ 130). To investors, “Hang in there.”
- Unlocked iPhones costing Apple $300 million loss/month. AT&T had 2 million iPhoners in 2007.
- $1.58 billion in quarterly profit.
More news to come when Apple release the highly anticipated Apple TV update. We will be having a shoot out with the Xbox 360 vs. Apple TV and their respective High Definition content.
No comments yet.